RoCo Tanning Preparation and Aftercare
For an ultra even, streak free fake tan, always ensure you are working with a clean canvas.
- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before your tan (not on the day), paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and dry areas - to not exfoliate the skin would result in very patchy tan... not a desired look.
- Paint your nails to avoid the tan from staining.
- Wax at least 48 prior to tanning / shave at least 24 hours before. This will allow time for the pores to close as dotting of the pore may occur otherwise.
- Do not moisturise or use any lotions on the day of your tan.
- Remove all makeup and deodorant prior to tanning.
- Wear loose clothing and shoes to avoid marking the tan
- Do not shower/bathe for at least 8 hours after your tan has been applied to allow for full development.
- Do not swim/exercise during the development period
- Try not to touch your skin during the development period
- Pat dry after showering to prolong your tan
- Gently exfoliate 3-5 days after your tan has been applied to allow for a gradual fade.